The packaging films industry is rising in Sweden. The demand for high-quality BOPP films is increasing day by day.
The market demand for BOPP films has also augmented due to their applicability in various sectors of life. It is made of non-toxic raw materials, so this film is considered the most excellent option for food packaging.
Besides food packaging, this film is also employed in various other industries, including:
Various BOPP Film manufacturing companies have been set in Sweden to accomplish customers’ needs. A list of the most reliable companies in Sweden has been given here. Let’s have a look at different aspects of these companies.
Four Seasons FZE has offered a Stocklot of BOPP Film in Sweden at industry-leading prices. The company works as the buyer and the sellers of Stocklot of Paper Rolls, Plastic Film Rolls, Coated Fabrics, Polymers, Metals Scrap, Plastic Scrap & Paper Scrap, etc.
This company is considered among the top-notch Stocklot of BOPP Film Suppliers in Sweden. You can trust their product quality, as they blend experience and expertise.
Being a leading Stocklot of BOPP Film Trader in Sweden, the company provides timely delivery and round-the-clock customer support.
Alfapac was establised in 1969 by Mr. Anders Widarsson from Askersund. Since its inception in 1969, the company has grown into one of Sweden’s largest plastic flexible film packaging producers.
In 1979 Alfapac was acquired by J. Gunnar Olson. He was an entrepreneur who formerly had run industrial enterprises both in Stockholm and Örebro.
Since its inception in 1969, Alfapac Company has remained in Asbro. The company employees provide solutions for local and international clients in various industries.
A significant milestone in Alfapacs development was the so-called silage bag. It was commenced in the 80s together with Lantmännen in Sweden.
The specificities of the company are:
Borealis was established in 1994 through the union of Statoil and Neste. The company is a European market leader in fertilizers, base chemicals, and the mechanical recycling of plastics.
It is one of the world’s top suppliers of superior and circular polyolefin solutions.
Borealis produced EUR 6.8 billion in sales revenue and a net turnover of EUR 589 million in 2020. Its head offices are in Vienna, Austria.
The company employs 6,900 employees. It operates in more than 120 countries.
OMV, the Austria-based international gas and oil Company, owns 75% of Borealis, while the remaining 25% is owned by a holding company of the Abu-Dhabi-based Mubadala.
The company provides products and services to clientele all over the world through Borealis and two significant joint ventures:
Global scrap is the leading dealer, trader, and supplier of Bopp Film Scrap in Sweden. Global Scraps Industries is one of Sweden’s most extensive scrap trading and processing players.
The global scraps strategically located yards of Bopp Film Scrap in Sweden ensure efficient scrap collection and play a massive role in its supply of Bopp Film Scrap to customers across Sweden.
The state of art handling ensures the quality of the products and processing machinery at the company coupled with in-house laboratory facilities.
Being reputation conscious, the company works with the most reputed suppliers, offering only superior quality Bopp Film Scrap in Sweden.
Four Seasons FZE is the leading BOPP film manufacturer in Sweden. The company has advanced machinery to meet the requirements of its clients.
This company shows maximum production capacity.
You may select any of these reliable manufacturers to boost your business or enhance your market value.
You can contact any companies mentioned earlier in Sweden to get premium BOPP films according to your packaging needs. You will get pleasing outcomes by utilizing the BOPP films of these companies.